- Services of all professional hunters and trackers
- All prices are inclusive of licenses for the animals stated
- Full accommodation, including trophy preparation facilities, as well as cool room
- Full catering for the duration of the stay
- Special requests will be catered for, where possible
- Game viewing, night drives and guided walks on request
- Daily laundry
Prices DO NOT include:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Packaging and transporting of trophies to final destination
- Taxidermy fees
- Additional activities, such as fishing safaris, horse riding etc.
- Hunting begins on day of arrival and ends on day of day of departure.
- A deposit of 50% of the baseline safari is needed to confirm the booking.
- No refund will be made, if the client cancels within 60 days of the booking.
- Prices can fluctuate due to currency changes, although this will not affect the original quotation.
- ANY ANIMAL WOUNDED OR LOST MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL BY THE CLIENT.
- All clients must sign an indemnity form upon arrival.
- Cawood Hunting Safaris will NOT be held responsible for any losses or damages.
- All prices include VAT.
Before arriving in South Africa you must have:
- An import permit from the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries of your country of residence.
- A letter stipulating their current regulations regarding the treatment of game trophies and skins.
- OR an official letter stating that no regulations exist.